You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Department Details :
1.To reduce deafness burden by 25% in community
2. To establish PG courses
1. Curative medical services to community at single point
2. Strengthening the existing intersectorial Linkage for community and rehabilitation programme as per national programme for prevention and control of deafness guide lines.
3. Promoting outreach activities and public awareness through innovative activities for preventive services to patient and their relatives in community
4. Strengthening IEC activities for curative and preventive services
5. We constantly strive to impart excellence in education and training to undergraduate students so as to foster their intellectual development while
nurturing their capacity.