You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
DR. VIKHE PATIL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Situated In Serene And Beautiful Valleys Of Viladghat, In Area Of 25 Acres.
- It Took Period Of 5 Years To Establish A 500 Bedded Teaching Hospital As Per Strict And Mandatory Norms Of Medical Council Of India, New Delhi.
Multi-speciality hospital established in March 2000, provides 24 x 7 medical services as under -
- The Hospital has outpatient department for all specialties – Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Skin, Dentistry, T.B. & Chest, Psychiatry, Radio-diagnosis, Cardiology, Nephrology & Neurosurgery.
- Well equipped physiotherapy department.
- Central Clinical Laboratory where Biochemical, Pathological, Histopathological and Microbiological investigations are carried out. Central Clinical Laboratory stands 24th rank in “Quality Control Programme” in the external “Quality Assessment Scheme” conducted by Christian Medical College Vellore.
- Radio Diagnosis Department has ultra sound facilities, colour Doppler as well as the routine X – Rays & special investigations like CT Scan, MRI, Mammography etc. are also available.
- Well equipped Medical & Surgical I.C.U. helps in providing critical care for the seriously ill patients with the help of Ventilator, Central Cardiac Monitors, Pulse Oximeters, Central Oxygen and Suction system.
- The hospital also has N.I.C.U.- Intensive care unit for new born which helps in decreasing infant mortality. P.I.C.U. is also available.
- Newly established Cardiac Cath-lab unit for Angiography & Angioplasty.
- F.D.A. approved Blood Bank & modern Blood Component Laboratory is functional.
- Hospital runs its own Medical Stores. With a view to impart medical services to the rural people, Multi Diagnotic Camps are regularly conducted in neighboring villages.
- Urban Health Center & Rural Health Training Centre are functional.
- Mobile Medical Unit provides day to day services at the door steps to the needy & down trodden community.
- Today The Hospital Provides Best Of Health Care Services At Affordable Cost To Rural And Urban Masses.