You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

M. B. B. S.

Course Duration: 4 ½ years + 1 year Compulsory Rotatory Internship.
Admission Procedure: Centralized admission procedure as directed by Maharashtra State CET Cell, Mumbai.
Total intake is 150, out of which 85% seats are merit seats and remaining 15% are N.R.I./ P.I.O. /Foreign seats.
Admission procedure is as per guidelines issued by Medical Council of India, New Delhi Admission Regulating Authority, Mumbai, Directorate, Medical Education & Research, Mumbai Maharashtra State CET Cell, Mumbai and Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.


Eligibility Criteria:

As per direction of Medical Council of India.
MD/ MS (Post Graduate Course)
Course Duration: - 3 years.
Admission Procedure: Centralized admission procedure as directed by Maharashtra State CET Cell, Mumbai.
Total Subject-wise intake is 29, out of which 50% seats are merit seats and remaining 35% for Institute Quota and 15% N.R.I./P.I.O./Foreign seats.
Admission procedure is as per guidelines issued by Medical Council of India, New Delhi Admission Regulating Authority, Mumbai, Directorate, Medical Education & Research, Mumbai Maharashtra State CET Cell, Mumbai and Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.


Eligibility Criteria –

As per direction of Medical Council of India.
AUTHORITIES:
1. Medical Council of India, New Delhi.
2. Admission Regulating Authority, Mumbai
3. Directorate, Medical Education & Research, Mumbai
4. Maharashtra State CET Cell, Mumbai
5. Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
For more detailed information may contact OR visit Office of Dean, Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College, Ahmednagar.

Copy right © Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation's 2021. All right reserved. Design by SR INFOTEK
Privacy Policy , Terms & Conditions

Style Switcher

Select Layout
Chose Color
Chose Pattren
Chose Background